Monday, July 20, 2009

NEW CAR FOR THE CARRS!



WE DID IT! WE FINALLY BOUGHT OUR FIRST CAR!
Well Ike and I are pretty proud of ourselves! We have been working like crazy all summer and this is the first big thing we can show for it. We bought our first car today. We actually started looking at this car over a month ago. At first I actually didn't like it but I absolutely love it now! I think we should name it Hans because it originally came from Germany. I am so excited. It is a 1999 Volkswagen Golf. Not the most fancy car but I am in love with it. Now we are really going to have to watch what we eat because I think walking everywhere was the only thing keeping us thin! This has been the biggest purchase we have made as a couple and it was exciting. Now I just have to learn to drive a stick! I think I will be OK. Love to you all!!!



3 comments:

  1. i love the golf. just beware that VW tend to need a lot of repairs as they get older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D A new car!!!!!!!! Now you can leave PROVO sometimes hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful! I just learned to drive a stick too. Just remember that eventually you do get it even though it feels like you never will. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete