Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Birthday to Us!

I remember when I was being induced with Jackson and thinking how fun it would be for us to have the same birthday. Now I realize that I lucked out! Jackson was born the day after my birthday and now we not only get to have our own special days but we get double the cake and double the ice cream!

My birthday!
We were going to drive the 45 minutes to Grand Island and go out to eat for my birthday but because we had stormy weather and tornado warnings all day we decided to stay in.

Started my day with some birthday Twinkies!!!

I got one of those awesome giant cup cake molds!!! I have wanted one forever!!

I made myself an ice cream cake. It turned out OK. Not as tasty as I was hoping.



Jackson's Birthday!!!

Jackson started his day with balloons on his bed!


Jackson in his "Birthday Suit"


I made him an Elmo Cake. Much yummier than my cake.




He actually opened some of his own presents!



Overall, I think 24 is going to be a great year for me and 2 is going to be a great year for Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment