Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Visit From Mom and Rachel!

My mom and sister Rachel stayed with us for a week after Brady was born and it was amazing! We didn't go too many places or do anything very exciting. Wal-Mart was about the most exciting place we went. But just having them here at the house was awesome. Rachel was kind enough to hold Brady pretty much the whole week so I could actually get some things done and my mom gave Jackson some much needed play time. By the end of the week he was even calling both of them by name...sort of. Rachel was "Rachoi" and my mom was "Stepa". It was so nice having them here and then when they left I felt completely overwhelmed again because all the sudden I had to hold Brady AND play with Jackson. Now that Brady is almost a month old I feel like I am slowly getting a grip on my life. Two kids is definitely harder than one. I think it is also definitely better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment