Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Most Wonderful Thing!

I can't believe I actually forgot to post about this! This past summer Ike got the opportunity to fulfill one of his life long dreams!!! (Those don't get fulfilled every day you know.) He was able to go to a New England Patriots game at Gillette Stadium! I probably forgot to post about it because of all the other stuff I had going on but here are a bunch of pictures!
 Ike took his two younger brothers and his dad to the game with him.
 Jackson, Brady and I tagged along for a museum tour and a walk around the stadium.
 By the New England Patriots Logo on the grass.
 Jackson actually had a fever that day but we didn't want him to miss the museum. He is kind of obsessed with the Patriots and we knew he would love it.
 Trying on the uniforms in the museum. Jackson wore this one for about 10 minutes and when I tried to make him put it back so we could move on he freaked out. We are probably going to get him a little kid's one for Christmas.

Ike trying on a Super Bowl ring.

Overall, Ike had a complete blast but I still am reeling over the fact that I forgot to give him the camera to actually take to the game. So I have no pictures of the game itself. So sad. I still can't believe I forgot to give it to him.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds so awesome :D I hope Regan can do the same thing with the CUBS one of these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He should! Especially if he teaches Sasha to be as into the Cubs as he is. I'm pretty sure Jackson almost had a seizure when he got to try an all the Patriots stuff.

    ReplyDelete