Sunday, June 15, 2014

Physically Burnt but Spiritually Brighter!

So I just got back from Girl's Camp on Saturday and I had an awesome time. I love the girls in my Branch and I had a blast spending the week with them. I am absolutely exhausted and have still not recovered but I am also still on the spiritual high from all the wonderful workshops and devotionals. It was amazing coming home to a VERY CLEAN house and two boys who noticeably missed their mom (Isn't it nice to be missed?) 

Backtracking just a little bit, Brady had a birthday on June 7th! I can't believe how big this kid is getting. On a sad note, I actually forgot it was his birthday (Don't judge. We seriously just back from our vacation and I was about to turn around and go to Girl's Camp.) and we had to celebrate it a day late. Also, the only present I got him was a spray bottle. (Again...don't judge. He seriously loves spray bottles.) Thankfully. Brady is only 2 so no permanent emotional damage was done and in the end he had a great belated birthday.

 Look at this chunky monkey.
 Brady wanted a football cake.
Ok so despite what Brady's face may be saying...I promise he really did love it. I know you are all thinking that I am a horrible parent...

My Grandma Judy made these adorable bath towels for the boys for their birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment