Monday, September 21, 2009

Big News Big News...

I can't fit into any of my pants and feel like vomiting all the time!!!... That's right... The Ike and April Carr family are pleased to announce their first child is on the way! So Ike and I are pregnant! We are very excited but at the same time I am already ready to be done with my first trimester. I am sick ALL THE TIME! And I do mean all the time. Some days I am more sick than others but mostly I am just sick all the time. I am a little over two months along. I had my fist doctor's appointment today and I am very proud of myself. The lab woman took four vials of blood and I didn't even vomit! I kind of fainted when I stood up but I never threw up. I am super proud of myself. I covered my face and looked at the opposite wall and the nurse probably thought I was insane but it was OK because I was fine. I actually thought about bringing an extra shirt in my purse just in case I did throw up on myself. For those of you who don't know...I can't handle needles or blood and I tend to faint and vomit when dealing with them. Ike took me out to breakfast as a celebration of my first appointment. My expected due date is April 21st but I am PRAYING that that is just a little early because it happens to be my last day of finals for winter semester and I'm pretty sure that will literally kill me. Classes are going great for both Ike and me. We are working hard and really really really looking forward to Christmas!!! WE CAN'T WAIT!!! We will get to see Jessica and Regan and whole family. P.S Jessica and Regan: You guys ROCK!!!! I want to hear some German at Christmas time!!

That's all!
April

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! That is so exciting, you will make great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're sick all the time D: That sounds awful! But it's a good kind of awful because it means BABY TIME :D YEAH!!!!

    That's really bad timing for the due date, though =X Hopefully baby comes about a week late, right? =P

    And as far as German at Christmas...well...XD we'll see about that! I should at least be able to ask where the bathroom is by then =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey congrats again! :) also, can you give me your professional opinion on some dresses i'm designing, since you do that sorta thing and all:
    http://artisticky.blogspot.com/

    Thanks april!

    ReplyDelete