Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to School!

It feels so good to be back at school! Our first day was yesterday and even though it was tiring it was fun to be back in a classroom. Ike and I are both taking a full load of classes. I can tell my favorite class is going to be floral design and Ike loves his geology class. We are both enjoying BYU and it is wierd to see all the freshman around because they look so young! We had my aunt Becky and my cousin Chloe stay with us for a few days last week while Chloe was getting ready to start BYU for the first time. It made me remember what it was like when I started BYU. I lived in Deseret Towers that no longer exist. My dad drove me out and it was an awesome experience. We ate at the Subway right across from DT my first night here and went to K-Mart to get some things for my dorm. It was really a great experience. I remember there was also a snow storm coming in the night we showed up! The bakery is doing well but it is getting more and more stressfull as we get closer to the busy holiday season. Even though it is only the second day of school, Ike and I have been running into people non-stop from the past few years! It has been so exciting. The book store is absolutly crammed with people and the lines are insane. Ike will be starting intermural flag football in a few weeks and that is somthing he will have a lot of fun doing. We have made new plans for Christmas. We are going to go to Ohio and New Hampshire! We will start out in Ohio and visit my family then spend the second half of the break in New Hampshire with Ike's family. It will be so much fun. Jessica and Regan are moving to Germany this very soon and it is sad but exciting. I think it will be an awesome adventure. Oh, my dad got to come visit us for the weekend this past Saturday and Sunday and it was Awesome!!! It was so good to see him. I am so glad that he came to visit. My mom will be visiting him in Colorado this Thursday and then they are going back to Ohio by next Tuesday. It should be fun for them. Love you All!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment