Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Some people say less is more. But I say More is More! Especially when Holiday food is involved. Ike and I stayed home this year so it was just us and Jackson at our table but I made enough food for about 8 fat adults. Why? LEFT-OVERS!!!! I want to be eating this dinner for another week. Overall the entire meal was a complete success. I have never had a moister (is that a word?) turkey. I am officially a convert to the Turkey Brine. I will forever brine my turkeys from this day forth. Jackson ate nothing but pumpkin pie and Jello (which turned out lovely by the way) which usually I would not be OK with but hey, it's Thanksgiving!!! How else can I consume 10,000 calories in one meal and not feel like shooting myself in the face? The only thing that would have made this Thanksgiving better would have been if we could have spent it with some family. Next year we will be in Vermont and I am already counting down the days.

I believe the words you are looking for are, "HOLY CRAPOLA! THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL BIRD!".

See the Jello in the background? So pretty delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment