Sunday, December 18, 2011

Baby Belly Update

So I think I am at the point where I look pregnant. At least that is what I am telling myself and it is helping me justify all the maternity clothes I wear. I wish all my pants had elastic waists. It is just so comfortable. I am out of my first Trimester and I have not felt sick in about two weeks. All I can say is, "FINALLY!!!!". I was never half as sick with Jackson as I have been with this baby and it is so nice to be able to stomach more than just oatmeal. Today I had chicken with buffalo sauce and it was amazing! If you had offered it to me a month ago I would have had to run to the bathroom just thinking about it. I am 14 weeks according to the ultrasound I had about a month ago. They put me a week behind what I thought I was according to the first day of my last period. The baby is about the size of a lemon. Still no movement. I am hoping for a smooth second trimester. With Jackson I started to get heart burn around this time so I am keeping an eye (throat?) out for that. We find out if we are having a boy or girl in February. The hardest thing lately is that I am so tired. I am constantly exhausted and I think I could sleep 14 hours a night and take a nap during the day if I could. Hopefully I'll get a burst of energy now that I am in my second trimester???



I assume my baby looks something like this right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment