Saturday, September 12, 2015

Back from the dead.


So we have had some major computer issues lately :(

I have not been able to upload ANY pictures from my camera and I have had to try to get thousands of pictures off Ike's work computer and onto internet photo storage sites. It has been a horrible process. Long story short, I haven't posted in a while and there is a lot of stuff that I am not going to get to talk about. Oh well. I am starting fresh. I'm not going to back track and talk about my summer. So pretty much we are going to pick up in the here and now. My parents were in town last weekend and we went to the BYU/NEBRASKA game! It was really awesome. Joanna and Katherine stayed with us for a few days after and that was really awesome too. Today is the first Saturday we have had since early July where we were not on vacation, didn't have visitors and don't have to go anywhere. I am pumped!!! So here are some pics of my parents trip to the good ol' state of Nebraska!







It was an awesome game!

No comments:

Post a Comment