Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Why are we so sick!???


This has been a rough winter for our family as far as sickness goes.  Really ever since new years, someone has been sick in the family. And this week it was finally me. I have stayed healthy until now but I finally met my match. I have had some kind of stomach bug/flu/ear ache. It has been pretty terrible. Luckily, I have a really amazing husband (who is still recovering from his own flu from last week) who has stepped up and taken care of the house and the boys while I have tried to get better. I think I am on the mend and hopefully I will be the last one to get sick this winter.  Ike and I were supposed to have a romantic dinner tonight for Valentines but because of my sickness, Ike went out and got Dairy Queen for all of us.

I got a lovely delivery today from Ike for Valentines.
 I got Ike a Patriots Super Bowl shirt for his gift.
Ike had no school this past Friday so we decided to take Brady out to lunch. He doesn't to spend a lot of time with us without Jackson. 



Guess who turned 9 months last week?








No comments:

Post a Comment