Sunday, February 26, 2017

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful...





You know those jokes people make about your state where they say, "If you don't like the weather here...just wait a few minutes". Or basically something similar to that. Well this week was like that. We had BEAUTIFUL spring (summer?) 70 degree weather for the first half of the week then on Thursday night it got cold cold cold and we ended up with three inches of snow, fifty  mile an hour winds and a snow day. Now, I can't really complain about the snow day because that was awesome but I can complain about being so cold! We went from 72 on Wednesday to 16 degrees by Friday night. I slept with my bathrobe over my PJs I was so cold. I won't lie, that little taste of summer has got me itching for spring now!

We went to Brady's winter Pre-school social on Thursday night. His class performed some cute songs and we ate a great meal. It was fun for him to see all his little buddies outside of the classroom. 



 Brady is the one on the end in the striped shirt.  Hudson made it through the entire evening without having any kind of melt down, which was kind of a miracle...he is going through a (hopefully short) faze.



A few pictures from our amazing warm days this week!
 Hudson was fascinated by grass. He may have eaten more than a few leaves and possibly a rock.
 Trying to get a good picture when the sun was SO bright!


 Hudson enjoying more sun. I just thought it was cute that he kept putting his hands on his head.



It was dinosaur week at story hour at the Library and Brady got to make fossils. Also, he was more than a little excited about the hat.


No comments:

Post a Comment