Sunday, March 5, 2017

10 Months!!!



Hudson Hudson Hudson. This little guy pretty much makes my day every day. He is THE HAPPIEST kid in the world (or at least the happiest kid in my house). He crawls everywhere and gets into pretty much everything. I need to seriously start thinking about baby gates because our stairs are a death trap. Hudson loves all food and all non-food that he can put in his mouth. He turned 10 months this week it is amazing to me how much joy has come into our home this past year as a result of having a baby in the house. I think it brings out good things in my older boys. I love seeing Jackson and Brady interact with Hudson. It brings out a tenderness and protectiveness in them that I don't see in other circumstances.

So here it is! The 10 month gallery:























 Happy 10 months to my littlest buddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment