Friday, January 14, 2011

Gentle is as gentle does...

So I am really trying to teach Jackson to understand the word "gentle". I watch a friend of mine's baby twice a week and Jackson gets so excited by the fact that there is another baby around that he tends to overreact a bit.

Doing great. Nice and gentle.

Still Good!

...Not Quite.

We still have a little ways to go with that before he gets the hang of it. I do think it is good that he is around another baby twice a week. I want him to socialize more. I have a feeling he is going to be one of those kids in nursery who tackles other children and has to be sent back to his mother.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahah! i'm working on keeping Josh from digging out his own eyes, muchless other kids eyes. good luck with the gentle thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a battle! Jackson just doesn't realize how strong he is and that him being excited is probably really scary for the other baby! I will keep working on it. :)

    ReplyDelete