Friday, January 28, 2011

The Waiting Game!

So this week my little family accomplished two huge milestones. The first is that we applied for our first real job! Ike and I are both graduating in April and we have started our job hunt for next fall! We applied for a job in the tiny town of Fullerton, Nebraska. If you had asked me two months ago if I would consider living in Nebraska, I probably would have said no. But when we saw this job and did some research on the town I just fell in love with it. I am really trying to not get my hopes up though because who knows if we will get it. I think this will probably be the first of many jobs we apply for. Right now all we can do is wait to hear back from them. Hopefully we will hear sooner rather than later.

The second major milestone we reached this week was....WE BOUGHT OUR FIRST VACUUM CLEANER!! Yes, it is kind of sad that we have been married almost three years and have never bought a vacuum but now that we have one I know that we can never live without one again!!! I think the novelty will wear off sometime in the next few weeks but for right now I feel like a ten year old who just got the coolest toy ever for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment