Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine

Last night we were a party of three! Jackson joined us on our Valentine's date. We all went to Tucanos. It was amazing!!! When Ike came home from work he had flowers, chocolates and the sweetest card for me. Then it was off to dinner! Jackson ate fruit and peas but I had delicious grilled Brazilian meats!!! After we stuffed ourselves we went to the mall where Ike gave me my last Valentine's gift, a pair new shoes! I got to pick out whatever pair I wanted! It was an awesome valentine's gift. Then we went home and had a slumber party in the living room and watched Eclipse (Don't judge us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Not gonna lie, Team Jacob all the way. This morning I had the chocolate cake for breakfast that we bought to have for desert during the movie but were still too stuffed to eat! Overall rating for this year's Valentine's day: 10!!!! It was awesome!


Valentine's family photo


Jackson flying and Ike trying to catch him...or Ike throwing him in the air...


Valentine's shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment