Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February!

I can't believe how fast January went by. I was hoping it would get warmer but that does not seem to be happening. Anyway now that it is February the ball is really rolling! Valentine's day is just around the corner and then we just have to make it through March. After March though all kinds of great stuff happens! My birthday, Jackson's birthday and Graduation!!! So to celebrate the beginning of the end of the semester, Jackson and I had a photo shoot today!

I know he will hate me when I eventually show these pictures to his future wife and children but for right now he is too cute!
FYI dressing up Jackson might be one of my favorite things ever. Favorite costume to date was his Harry Potter Halloween costume. I think it is my favorite costume I have ever made.

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo cute! I love it! Any future spouse will think its adorable too;)

    ReplyDelete