Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt!

The week before Easter, Fullerton does a town wide Easter Egg hunt at the park for kids 0-8yrs old. I almost didn't take Jackson because I kept having visions of 8 year olds pushing him over and him not getting any eggs and crying. But, after we got there I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had gridded off sections of the park for different age groups. The 0-2 section wasn't really an egg hunt as much as it was an egg bend over and pick up. They weren't really hidden, which was nice.



You can see there were eggs pretty much everywhere.

 Getting ready for them to let us go!
 
Brady wasn't as excited as he was chilly. It was kind of a cold day.

Check out that haul!!!

I am really glad Fullerton does this because I have struggled with the idea of doing my own Easter Egg hunt on Easter. I kind of want to keep Easter Sunday about the Resurrection and not about candy and Bunnies. Fullerton did this one the Tuesday before which I really liked because I didn't have to have the, "Here is a basket of candy but today is really about Jesus" talk.

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool that they do that :D Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete