Saturday, May 25, 2013

Feeling HOT HOT HOT!

You know during winter when you are like, " Oh man I can't wait for it to be 100 degrees outside!!! I miss the heat SO MUCH!!!!!". But then when summer comes you are like, "Oh man I wish it was winter I hate this heat SO MUCH!!!!!".

Well, that is us my friends. All winter I wined like a baby about how cold it was and how I just wanted it to be summer and now that summer is here I have to stop myself from wining all day about how uncomfortably hot it is!!!!

One nice thing that summer has over winter though...POOL DAYS!

Sometimes you just need to get wet.

 I feel like you can read Brady's thoughts in these pictures.
Brady: "Wow this purple ring is awesome!!!"
 "I still love this purple thing, hey mom what are you doing?"
"Why does Jackson have my purple thing?"

No comments:

Post a Comment