Thursday, June 20, 2013

GIRL'S CAMP!!!!

So, I might have just had one of the most fun weeks of my life guys. Last week I went to Girl's Camp and it was pretty much AMAZING!

I won't go into details of what I did every single day but I will say that the YCL's were on top of everything so I didn't have to do hardly anything and that the cabins were air conditioned. It was a good week.

I got to know the girl's in my branch much better and got to be followed around by tiny horses. What could be better?

I will probably do another post with more pictures from the stake photographer later but for right now, here are a few!

 This was a weird initiation they did for the first years where everyone lined up and then they bounced the first years down the line. I won't lie, it actually looked kind of painful! Also, notice the tiny horse? Cute but deadly! They kicked people.
 Look at these lovely Aurora Branch ladies!
 All the first years!


 What I had waiting for me when I got home! That and a clean house. I can't decide which one I liked more.

No comments:

Post a Comment