Saturday, February 7, 2015

Evolution of the Carrs

Looking through old family photos the other the other day and put all our family photos together. This is what I have:

This is the first picture ever taken of Ike and I together. It was taken in my apartment kitchen at BYU.  2007


This is one of our engagement pictures and you could call this our first official portrait. 2008

A wedding photo! I know it is really far away but for some reason this is the only one I have saved on this computer! 2008

This was taken at my sister's wedding during our first year of marriage. 2008

Pregnant with Jackson but you can't see because of how we are posed. 2009 This one is really small because I took it off facebook. I need to get a bigger copy scanned or something. Not a big deal because this isn't a very flattering photo anyway.

Jackson's Blessing. 2010

Family picture with Jackson. Maybe 2011

Right before Brady. 2012
Brady!!! 2012




2013
2014






How cute are all of these?!?!?!??!


No comments:

Post a Comment