Saturday, March 14, 2015

Busy busy busy.

It has been a very busy past few months. The trick is to enjoy the busy!!! If anyone has figured out how to do that, please let me know. Anyway, here are some highlights from the past couple of weeks.

The boys and I celebrated Valentine's Day with some cookie decorating!


 True Masterpieces! Spiderman wishes he could have one. Speaking of Spiderman, we have been all about the costumes lately. With the weather getting warmer, we have been spending a lot of in the yard. Dressed in full super hero garb.
 Brady really really really wants to learn to ride Jackson's bike but all he can do right now is sit on it and look cool.
 We had a visit from one of our favorite Elders on his way home. We saw Elder Painter and his parents. It was a great visit!
 I did a little home improvement project this week. Under our sink was pretty disgusting (This picture was taken after I had cleaned it.) so I decided to do something about it. Here is the before!


 And here is the after! I used left over tile from our kitchen floor to tile the inside of the sink cupboard. I think it looks pretty good! Not bad for my first attempt at laying tile (even if it was sticky back) on anything.



Finally I think once prom is done I will be doing a little more of this:

No comments:

Post a Comment