Wednesday, May 13, 2015

For Katherine.

I always feel bad when people tell me they check my blog regularly. I should probably feel cool that people actually do check it, but instead I am filled with shame because I have been TERRIBLE AT POSTING lately!!!! So now, after my sister Katherine told me she checks my blog every week, I have made a goal to update, AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK!!!! I can do it. I know I can. Confidence is key.


So what have the Carrs been up to lately ( and by lately I mean everything since mid March...)?

Jackson has been playing on a 3-4 year old soccer team. They play 3 on 3 with no goalies. It is adorable. He just finished the season with a winning record. And by winning I mean he had a good time at each game.





Jackson and Brady showed their style on Easter with matching suits. Unfortunately, I was stressed and busy that weekend and forgot to get anything for Easter baskets...I figured they were too young to know what they were missing. Jackson mentioned that maybe the Easter bunny lives in Ireland with the leprechaun from St. Patrick's day (who also didn't visit our house...) and that is why he didn't come. I did not correct. him. Mother of the year goes to me.


 Ike is co-chair of the Prom committee at school which means I also get to help with prom and this year's theme was Winter Wonderland. I really do look forward to prom season which is funny because Ike dreads it.



Jackson turned 5!!!!! I can't believe this. It still makes me sad to think about. I need another baby or I might go crazy. I don't like my kids getting older. He specifically requested a basketball cake with strawberries on it. I think I delivered on his request.


Jackson has finished Pre-School!!!!!!! Once again...I don't like this whole growing up thing. 




And finally...the kids have just been up to being themselves. Jackson is really into teenage mutant ninja turtles right now and Brady is potty training. It is going a lot better than with Jackson because I I have lowered my expectations to the point of just not wanting the furniture ruined.
 Don't worry... that isn't urine on Brady's shirt. It is just water. Although, to be honest, I can't remember why he isn't wearing pants in this picture.




 I know this is a bad picture of Ike, but it is such a nice picture of me it just seemed a shame to waste it!!!!

2 comments: