Sunday, May 17, 2015

A Wedding Vacation

I got an awesome oppertunity to take a trip ALL BY MYSELF (That has pretty much never happened since my single days.) to go to my sister Rachel's wedding in Ohio. It was a beautiful wedding and I got to spend four days with my sisters and family! I did miss my kids, don't get my wrong. But it was amazing to be able to stay up as late as I wanted and get up when I wanted and not worry about two little dependant people who depend on me for everything to survive. I got to spend all day (and lots of the night) working on wedding stuff and it was amazing!


The happy couple!!! Rachel looked more beautiful than I had ever seen her. It was a really happy day :)
Grandma Judy was the master flower maker and she showed me how to make little bows for corsages.

 Jessica was kind enough to open up her house to all of us. Which was incredible considering we ate all her food and trashed her home.
 Look at us lovely sisters at the Bridal Shower!!!
 Me and my amazing Grandpa Rich.
 Doing the Bride's hair for some bridal shots.

 STEAMING, STEAMING, STEAMING....RAWHIDE!!!! (That is what I thought while I steamed the dress.)
 Look at my awesome dad!!!!
Overall it was an awesome trip and I kind of think I need a four day trip by myself every year. Also, a very special thank you goes out to Ike. Without his support, I never could have done this trip with out him. I love my husband!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment