Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hair Cut!

Does anything feel better than a new haircut?!?! Probably...but a new haircut is still really nice. I have only had my haircut professionally maybe four times in my whole life and the last two times have been especially nice. (The first two were at really cheap places in Provo and I didn't really love either cut...) Yesterday Ike sent me out of the house for some alone time and suggested I  get a haircut! I have been talking about getting one for about 5 months but never doing it because I didn't want to spend the money.  So I really didn't need much pushing!

Here is sort of a before, this was actually taken a long time ago but you get the idea for how I wore it...boring!!!!



And the after!!! So much cuter right?!??!??


Thank you Regis Salon for doing such a great job!!!

2 comments: