Sunday, January 15, 2017

One fine week.


This week was just one of those nice weeks where nothing particularly  exciting happened but every day was just nice. I cleaned out my sewing closet and the boy's toy closet (I threw away a ton of stuff!!!!).

I made the most beautiful bundt cake.


Library story hour started again this week and Brady had fun making a snow man!



This chunky monkey had a bath EVEY DAY because he got so filthy every time he ate food. He didn't mind because he loves his baths so much though.

Brady got a new sweater from Grandma Judy and he looked so handsome at church. On a side note, he also wore a belt for the first time today and had to show everyone he came in contact with. I think he felt grown up.


He knows he looks good.

Finally, we finished our week with waffles on Sunday. We have waffles every Sunday after church and today was no different. Who doesn't love waffles?



 Even Hudson loves waffles.



No comments:

Post a Comment