Monday, February 6, 2012

And the winner is...

BABY BOY!!!

You guessed it ( or maybe you didn't.) and we are having a baby boy! We had our ultrasound today and we are definitely having another little man in the family. Jackson will have an adorable playmate and Ike will have another clone of himself to run around the house and yell "ball!!" whenever there is a commercial for football on TV. Now the only problem I have is what the name will be!!! We like James, John and Joshua and no we are not just going for "J" names, we just happen to like a few of them. I have a feeling there is going to be a coin toss somewhere in our future to help us decide this.

And because I have been lazy this pregnancy I have to apologize for not posting a baby bump photo of me sooner. I took the first one this morning.

1 comment: