Thursday, February 16, 2012

Recent Things...

It has been a very busy month for us so far and I wanted to post some pictures of things that happened/we did that I did not write posts about.

We had a mammoth snow storm and were snowed in for a few days. This is the view from our front door.


The patriots lost the Super Bowl but that did not stop us from taking some cute pictures during the game.



I have been working on baby projects. I made a cute onsie and a nursing cover. The onsie is going in storage though, because we are having a boy! Thank goodness I made the nursing cover unisex.



We had a wonderful Valentine's day.




Lastly, because I have been walking in the evenings with a friend of mine, Ike and Jackson have had a lot more one on one time. Jackson loves his daddy!

1 comment:

  1. I love your V-day cake :D I want to make one for next year! We haven't had hardly any snow in Germany -_-

    ReplyDelete