Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Just Another Manic...Tuesday.

So I know a lot of people don't like Mondays but I think Tuesday is the absolute worst day of the week. WORST!!!! Monday is fine because you have all the excitement for a new week and you are well rested from the weekend. Tuesday you have nothing!!! All the excitement for a new week is gone and you still have forever until the weekend. Tuesdays drag. So today to get myself out of the Tuesday slump, Jackson and I made ourselves a treat. Maybe I will make it a thing and call it "Tasty Treat Tuesday" or something to make me not feel so bad for gorging on sweets every Tuesday. We made brownies today and they were so good. For all of my fellow Tuesday haters, try a brownie and it will brighten your day!


Does this make me a bad mother? If you say "No" I will give you a brownie.


YUM YUM YUM


Tuesday Schmoozday. We have brownies.

1 comment:

  1. Brownies are always a good idea! I completely support licking the beaters=)

    ReplyDelete