Tuesday, October 4, 2011

No Place Like Home


Cousins!!!!!

So I went home for a week to see Jessica and Regan's new son Sasha (Alexander) and it was awesome. There are a few things I love about being home.
1. Unlimited food. Not cheap food either. For the time I am there I am able to relinquish my diet of poor college kid food (that we are still eating despite graduating from college) and gorge on good food in my parent's kitchen. Captain Crunch Cereal...need I say more?
2. Being a kid again! Yes I had Jackson with me so I still had some responsibilities but it is so nice to be with my sisters and and just feel like one of the kids.
3. Driving an automatic car! I really can't stand our car but I think the only reason that is is because I really don't know how to drive it. It is a stick shift and I don't know how. Whenever I tell people I don't drive our car I always get the same answer, "Just learn to drive a stick."! Well maybe I don't want to drive a stick shift!!!!!! Anyway whenever I go home I get to drive their cars and thank goodness they are all automatics.
4. Hanging out with my sisters and brother! I kind of mentioned this in #2 but I absolutely love hanging out with my sisters!!!! Jared was there for a little while and it was awesome but there is nothing like hangin' out with the sisters!!!

Anyway it was amazing and we threw possibly the coolest babyshower known to man. It was all dinosaur themed and it was amazing. I really hope Alexander ends up liking Dinosaurs because if not he will still be stuck with a TON of Dino-themed toys/clothes/blankets!



Do you love the Dino foot prints leading to our sun room? You better because Grandma and I spent the better part of an hour cutting them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment