Sunday, October 30, 2011

I love Kate.

Ok so you know how some people have celebrities that they absolutely idolize and want to be like? *cough...Tom Brady...cough cough...IKE..* Anyway, I have never really had a person like that...UNTIL THIS YEAR! Yes I will admit, I woke up at 4am to watch as much of the Royal wedding as I could before I had to go to work. Yes, I curl my hair to try to look like her. Ok I'll admit it... I absolutely love Kate Middleton. She is just so stylish and chic looking! So my brother Jared is getting married this Christmas and I want to make a dress for the wedding. I saw this picture of Kate and KNEW that I had to have a dress like this one!


I know right?! Beautiful and chic and just lovely!!!
Unfortunately Jared and Kara's colors do not include Navy blue so I will be trying to remake this in a maroonish color. I also don't think I will do a different colored base fabric under the lace. I will probably just do two fabrics of the same color. Either way are you swooning?! I am.


love love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment