Thursday, January 5, 2012

Persistence Persistence Persistense

The Mr. and I got Jackson a little kitchen play set for Christmas and I was expecting something mostly assembled with maybe a sticker here or a screw there to put in. I thought I could have the whole thing up in like 20 minutes and then Jackson could enjoy hours and hours of play kitchen fun. Well when I actually saw the box for the first time I was shocked at how huge it was (Surely a good indicator of a per-assembled product right?... No.)Too bad for me there looked to be about 1000 little pieces shoved inside a nice big box. But in order to fit the kitchen into our car so we could take it home from Ohio, we ended up having to take everything out of the box and put it in trash bags then shove it in all the empty spaces available in our Volkswagen Golf. So we get home from our Christmas adventure and I am pumped to assemble Jackson's present. Too bad for me this is what I had to start with:


But after roughly 8 hours, 70 screws (Really 68 because I had two left over in the end and I don't know where they were supposed to go.)and a bloody hand I had completed a masterpiece! At least that is how I feel.


And best of all, the little man loves it. For $25 I think it was a pretty good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment