Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What a Vacation!

It seems like Ike and I have adopted the tradition from my family of going on vacations not to relax necessarily, but to see family and drive a lot. We just got back from our big Christmas trip and I am exhausted! I am still trying to get my house in order. It was an amazing trip though. There are very few things I love more than spending time with family.


The trip started as most of ours do, with lots of driving. 14 hours from NE to OH.


Then hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's and playing with all their cool toys.


Opening stockings and presents on Christmas.



Celebrated Ike's birthday...27!!!!!




My awesome brother married the sweetest most beautiful girl, Kara, in the Columbus, Ohio Temple.




We went to visit Ike's brother, Abe, his wife Ashley and their adorable little boy, Joseph. We got to drive around where they live in Virginia and see some beautiful waterfalls, pretty landscapes and outrageously huge homes.


Then we finished our trip with some more driving.
Although our bank account is a bit smaller and we are all exhausted and don't want to sit in our car again for as long as possible, this trip was amazing and I loved every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment